Who are we?
We are Ernest Doe & Sons Limited a company registered in England. We trade under the names of 'Ernest Doe & Sons', 'Ernest Doe', 'Ernest Doe Power', and 'Harper & Eede'.
We can trace the firm's history back to 1895.
Why we need personal information from you
There are three main reasons why we need personal information from you:
1. to fulfil your order. You are placing an order over the internet. We need information from you so that we can fulfil that order and deliver the goods to you.
2. to complete the financial transaction. The financial information that you provide is conducted over a secure payments systems by Barclays ePDQ. We need this information so that we can obtain payments for the goods we are sending you.
3. so that we can make you aware of any subsequent offers we may have. You have the opportunity to subscribe to receiving other information from us. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the foot of our web pages. There may be a short period of delay before this instruction takes effect.
Will third parties have access to personal information held about you?
Yes and no.
The only people who will gain access to your personal information are:
• those people who need the information in order to fulfil the order such as our selves and postal or courier services.
• those people who need the information in order to complete the financial transaction such as Barclays ePDQ, credit checking agencies and debt collection agencies.
• those people to whom we are required and permitted to disclose the information to, for instance as part of a criminal investigation.
We will not disclose your details to third parties for marketing purposes.